Jan 25, 2022
I kicked off the new year by
picking up an old hobby, skiing. I was super excited right up until
the day of my first lesson. Then I was terrified.
In this week's episode, I share the exact 3 step process I used to calm myself down so that I could give myself what I needed before the lesson, make the most out of my lessons and even enjoy myself.
What you'll learn in this episode:
* Clues for when to use logic and what to do if logic doesn’t work.
* The important step that most people skip that keeps them in a freak out loop.
* Simple 3 step process for calming your fears.
* How to know exactly what action to take when your brain is freaking out.
* Why doing this process creates a high return on time invested.